Law & Justice Commission of Pakistan
The Law & Justice Commission of Pakistan is a Federal Government institution, headed by the Chief Justice of Pakistan and comprises other members including the Chief Justice of Federal Shariat Court, Chief Justices of the High Courts, Attorney General for Pakistan, Secretary, Ministry of Law, Justice and Human Rights and the Chairperson of National Commission on the Status of Women. The Commission comprises of Four other members, one from each province, appointed by the Federal Government, on the recommendation of the Chairman, in consultation with the Chief Justice of concerned High Court from amongst the persons who are or have been holders of a judicial or administrative office, eminent lawyers or jurists, persons of repute and integrity from civil society, members of the Council of Islamic Ideology or teachers of law in a university or college
9th Judicial Conference
Adminstration of Justice: 75 Years - Reflecting on the Past and Looking Towards the Future.
Reports submitted in the Supreme Court
* CMA. 10134/2018 - Expeditious disposal of civil litigation
* CP. 73/2018 - Mechanism to commercialize research...
* HR. C. # 49912/2018 - Water Pricing mechanism and management...
* Cont. P. 64/2013 - Data of disabled citizens in Pakistan
* Committee Report - Education Sector Reforms in Pakistan
* Suo Moto. 11/2016 - Illegal Transplantation of Human Organ
* Transgender Persons Welfare Policy
* HRC. 25819-9/2018: Recommendations on Rising HIV...
* HRC. 16143-P/2014 Hazardous emission of dust by stone/marble crushing...
* SMC. 13/2015 Monitoring & Evaluation framework of NGOs/INGOs
* Crl. MA 1566/2016 in CRP. 449/2015 - Effective implementation of recommendations of LJCP & NJPMC
* Commission in HR. Case # 24770-G of 2011 - Grievances of Passengers at Airports
* CMA.P. 4343/2014 in SMC. 1/2005 - Publishing/printing incorrect version of Section 23 of Contract Act 1872
For feedback please Click Here